Neocron Wiki:Site Policy
From Neocron Wiki
|This page has been marked for Review|
- No copyright content should be used without the express written consent of the copyright holder
- Any content that is copyright and has permission used needs to have a copyright tag at the bottom of the page and also an admin needs to be informed.
- All content posted onto this site is used under the GNU policy
- Naming of a page should use the full name of the subject unless an abbreviation is more commonly used - for example NC should not be a name page, the page should be called Neocron.
- The first letter of all names should be capitalised, any subsequent letters should be lower case, unless in a second word.
- The uses of slashes in names to indicate a sub section is prohibited, instead think to add it to a category
- Any pages to do with the day to day running of the NCwiki website need to be prefixed with Project:<page name> to give ease of linking.
- Pages should not be created to promote old or current neocron servers.
- Pages should not be created to promote old or current neocron players.
- Pages should not be created to promote old neocron clans.
- Pages created to promote current neocron clans must contain relevant information. Relevance is rewieved on a case to case basis by Nc-Wiki admins.
- All clan based pages should be within the Clan: namespace - Admins will move them if they are not.
- This site is in UK-ENGLISH and all articles should conform to UK English spelling. Example: colour not color!