Latest Neocron News and Information
- New test server patch #247 has been released to Vedeena
- New retail server patch #27 has been released to Titan
Neocron Wiki:Community Portal
|1. Mapping Project|
|2. Newplayer Project|
The Community Portal is the central place to find out what's happening on NCWiki. Learn what tasks need to be done, what groups can be joined, and get or post news about recent events or current activities.
Update October 2012
- A big welcome to all our new members over the past month, there seems to have been a fair few, several who have already started to make contributions!! and we hope the rest are utilising the great content we have here on the Wiki. Now a major resource site for NC!
- The key Focus remains with the ever expanding mapping project. All individual map pages have been populated with the mini map segement after a major push by Logan and Brammers over the past month. Several areas are now fully complete such as J 01, others still need content!. Check here for the dedicated update page on the mapping project.
New Player Project
- Delphi Has launched a New Player Project and is probably looking for some input and help, so leave a comment here if you have any ideas or just want to help out!
- A template for all missions has been agreed and should be used for all missions going forward, those already completed will be moved to use it over time. check out JonesGuide:Assassin as an example, notice the expanding tipboxes to avoid spoilers!
- Check out the Tiki Tornado Club and the Pussy Club for you hardcore clubbers out there! Whilst we have had a good influx of new members there has been a moderate increase in articles, so thanks to you! Please take the time to amend, add to or create an article from scratch and once again if you have any questions PLEASE ASK! Share your knowledge!
- There are several things you can do to help.
- You can survey the spawn cycle in each area and create a page for each mob found. Don't forget to activate that damage log to record the damage type. If your not sure what to do check out this GUIDE or use this page as a guide to what mob information to collect.
- You can survey areas of interest, take screens and add information to a new page. Look here for an example.
- You can survey for hidden named NPC's, take screens and add information to a new page. look here for an example
- Don't forget you too can add points to the map itself, see here for a comprehensive how to guide.
What else can you do?
As ever there is still plenty of other content to capture, so check out what needs doing in the below links.
- Create a brand new article on something in Neocron or add further content to one of the many pages that already exist.
- Check out whats been going on recently Here
- To see what tasks need doing, take a look at the To Do list
- Including requests for new pages, formatting and expansion.
- If your in need of assistance, have questions etc. Check out Help or leave a comment here on the talk page !
Good Hunting Runners! -