Neocron Wiki:Video and Sound Guide
As of the 16th December 2008, the NC-Wiki now has support for allowing users to add video's and soundclips.
The NC-Wiki uses the Embeded Video plugin to show videos and other external media content.
Sometimes, you need to illustrate a page with a sound or a video. Here is a rough guide to what we are looking. The Sysops reserve the right to remove any files which are considered unsuitable.
What sort of files to show in pages
- Short videos (eg. Players fighting a mob)
- Sound samples (eg. The creepy sounds of the sewers)
Generally the video or sound should be used to help illustrate an article better.
What not to put in pages
- Your uber "I pwned everyone" PvP video
- Your lastest Hollywood style movie style story.
- Anything more than a few minutes long.
- Low resolution videos if possible - New footage should be at least 1280x720p
Using the files in the page
Here is how to use a sound or video clip in a page.
Including your video in a page
Just add this tag in the right place on the page.
Content changes - August 2017
As of August 2017, the NC Wiki ediaplayer plugin has been retired from use. Any video content that was on the NC-Wiki has been moved to the THN YouTube channel and in some cases the original footage has been located. All pages have been updated to point to the YouTube content.