Latest Neocron News and Information
- New test server patch #5 has been released to Vedeena
Thats not what you contribution history says, youve got almost 100 edits going back to 2008. Anyway you attach comments to your edits by filling out the summary field at the botom of the edit page. Solid Rock (talk) 08:50, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
BlackMaze please don't feel worried about commenting, it is the users of the wiki that make this excellent resource what it is, and I'd love to see you post more information from your own experiences and knowledge of Neocron! Everything is valued no matter what! --δφ (delphi) 21:06, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
Haha, I truelly understand :-) Hope the other articles I wrote are of some good! :)
An unfortunate miss spelling of the GAIA mines, as GAYA mines. Due to the map cut off looks like the word Gay yes but i removed your comment in the interests of article content. --13:27, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
Hi there, welcome to the Wiki. I do remember the name, but I can't remember much more than that! For some reason I keep thinking you was in FF)
A good early start on some new articles, which are showing promise. Just a couple of tips.
- The new pages you done so far, you want to look into expanding them with some more information. Have a look at some of the other pages, so you can see what you want to try and aim for.
- Also have a read of the Policies so you can get an idea of whats expected.
- If you think something is wrong with an article (Like for exmaple H 12), it's sometimes best to put it in the Talk page for the article.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions, Logan Ford, Delphi and Myself will be more than happy to help you out. Doing any work on the wiki is a bit daunting to begin with, but once you get the hang of it, it's great fun!
Happy editing! --Brammers 14:39, 5 December 2008 (UTC)