About the 17th Squad
The 17th Squad was founded by a small group of soldiers and mercenaries alike that shared a vision on City Mercs defenses.
The squad was founded in the year 2756 with the objective to provide City Mercs faction members and friendly runners with safe residence and passage through City Mercs territory.
The 17th Squad exists of a group of elite soldiers and mercenaries working under strict code and rules to enforce the law.
You can rest assured that you remain under the 17th Squad's protection while traveling through City Mercs territory so long as you have good intentions.
Should you visit with less than good intentions you can expect to be dealt with through force.
- To provide City Mercs faction members and friendly runners with safe residence and passage through City Mercs territory;
- Re-claim City Mercs territory by taking controle over outposts deamed property of City Mercs;
- You may not open fire on other runners in City Mercs territory;
- You must direct message the 17th Squad A.S.A.P. should you run into trouble;
- You may defend yourself when attacked, but you must still direct message the 17th Squad A.S.A.P.;
- Self defense will be reviewed at all times;
- Outposts property of City Mercs must remain under 17th Squad's controle to ensure a safe environment;
Rules of Engagement
- The 17th Squad will open fire on all Twilight Guardian members;
- The 17th Squad will not open fire on other factions if no hostile actions are suspected;
- The 17th Squad will enforce through force if City Mercs law is not abided in City Mercs territory;
- The 17th Squad will defend through force any unauthorized entry to City Mercs controled outposts;
The 17th Squad maintains a found relationship with the Tangent Technologies Omni-Tek Corporation providing protection in exchange for trade services.