I think I broke it.. --Flib 22:38, 11 April 2008 (BST)
- How you broke it??? --Wolver 16:10, 12 April 2008 (BST)
Noob!!! You forgot the trailing /'s at the end of the commands! --23:07, 11 April 2008 (BST)
Oh, namecalling now? Alright then Mr. FailedtoprovideaneasywaytoaccesstheinformationtoactuallyUSEtheapi Guy. --Flib 23:14, 11 April 2008 (BST)
- You can get information here 00:13, 12 April 2008 (BST)
Apolgies - I was pulling your leg a little. It was not meant to offend. (And I probably had a few to drink as well last night) Still the issue you had with the missing / is a common issue, due to the way the wiki parses the tags. One for a FAQ page I think. --Brammers 10:45, 12 April 2008 (BST)
- I made the Items now to links and not to show_hoz
This is a good article! One thing I think will be a good idea is to maybe put the faction databases in a seperate article?
- We can do this.. maybe :D --Wolver 16:10, 12 April 2008 (BST)
Also the THNapi:Show view does have a view to pickup FDB items, but it's a little broke atm. What I will do when I have decent net access is fix the broken icons, so this page is decent. --Brammers 11:05, 12 April 2008 (BST)
- yeah, tried to implement the boxes of items --Wolver 16:10, 12 April 2008 (BST)
I just wanted to make a note that in the infected storage 3 (and possibly 1&2 haven't checked yet) there can be corrupted UDP and/or TCP packets. The UDP packets will swarm you while the TCP packets appear to remain stationary. --Fatdogg 4:37, 22 February 2010 (CST)
Do you think this now deserves it's own category? would be handy to link up all the packet mobs, Hacknet items, missions etc..What do you think?10:45, 15 April 2008 (BST)
- I requested it was moved to gameplay, after speaking with an ingame hacknet spy and exploring the hacknet myself. There is little bits I would like more information on, like - "You will get the Code Fragment #Spine-001 to Code Fragment #Spine-006 for the Spine Mark-6 Codebreaker from the mobs at the enemy firewall high security." - These spines are irritating to find and not set up like 007 - 010 ones for example.
- Updated now with the right mobs which drop the spines -- 21:15, 14 June 2008 (BST)
- I do like the idea of knowing more about missions that can be done via Hacknet though, maybe a more intensive guide about hunting/leveling within hacknet, to provide a different aspect to leveling in Neocron 2.2 -- Dragonette 23:14, 14 May 2008 (BST)
Yes - this article and a lot of other related articles deserve their own category and maybe the Mainpage should point to the category page. Hacknet is one of those subjects that not a lot is known about, it's in people's head.
Also I think the article could do with breaking down into seperate pages. The Faction Database could be one, Security Logins could be another... what are peoples thoughts on this? --Brammers 10:45, 15 May 2008 (BST)
- The Hacknet world does indeed require more than one page! Split it up and include things like the Ion Weapons , mission is in mission category at moment. Anyone care to ask Volvo to write a giude !! /joke. As for linking the main page to a category, i remember Delphi saying somewhere he doesn't like doing that? page for Hacknet as a location (general blurb), Hacknet missions, hacknet levelling, hacknet where do i find X? loads of possibilities!! 13:37, 15 May 2008 (BST)
That's the problem, who knows enough about Hacknet and this wiki, to be able to get the information needed to really update this section, to include more information you suggested, yet make new pages as needed and break down current information, linking it all in one category. -- Dragonette 01:49, 16 May 2008 (BST)