The hacknet is a whole new world implented with Neocron 2. All classes except Gentanks can enter it.
There exist two different types of hacknet. The level areas and the net.
World Wide Net
You can enter the Net by hacking a GeneReplicator with a skill from about 30 (you only need a Hacktool). When you hacked the GR, you will enter your Faction DNS.
In the Faction DNS you will find level areas, the Infected Storages and you will find the faction database. You also can reach the Mainframe with other Faction DNS' and the Outer Network. In the Outer Network you can travel trough the GRs.
This is also one of the prime areas for hunting Code Fragment #Spine-001 to Code Fragment #Spine-006 for the Spine Mark-6 Codebreaker from the mobs.
Each Faction has Unique Items to download from the Database. The Firewall High Security is located on the highest point of the Faction DNS.
To Download items from a database you need: High Capacity Datacube - TL 90
When you want download items from a foreign database (not your faction) you need: Spine Mark-6 Codebreaker
You will get the Code Fragment #Spine-001 to Code Fragment #Spine-006 for the Spine Mark-6 Codebreaker from the ICD V2.2.2 of each Faction.
Diamond Real Estate
In the Faction DNS you will find three infected storages. These storages are level areas.
There you will find:
- Infected Storage 1: Corrupt UDP Packet V1.1.1
- Infected Storage 2: Corrupt UDP Packet V1.2.2
- Infected Storage 3: Corrupt UDP Packet V1.3.3
The Mainframe is splitted into Neocron Mainframe and DoY Mainframe, there you will find other DNS'
- City Admin
- Tangent Technologies
- Diamond Real Estate
- Crahn Sect
- Black Dragon
- Fallen Angels
- Twilight Guardian
The City Merc DNS is between the Neocron and DoY Mainframe (Hacknet Map)
In the Outer Network you will find travel routes to the Outposts and Bridgelinks. You will find 9 Neocron travel routes and 8 DoY travel routes in there. Each Travel is connected with a Bridgelink or Uplink, except NC7&8 and DoY7&8.
In the travel routes are:
Uplinks in the Neocron Travel:
Uplinks in the DoY Travel:
Bridgelinks in the Neocron Travel:
- Point Red
- Battle Dome
Bridgelinks in the DoY Travel:
- Desert Racetrack
- Techhaven Bridgelink
To download items from the Phoenix Database you need:
You will get the Code Fragment #Spine-007 to Code Fragment #Spine-010 for the Spine Mark-7 Codebreaker from Infected Countermeasure Daemon V3.1.1 in the High Sec Logins and from Corrupt ICMP Ping Packet V4.3.3.
Phoenix DB Item List
HEW Kuang Mark-7 v1.4
Cryton Multilink Logcleaner v1.3 Cryton Recompiler v1.5
Cryton Multilink Guardian v1.5 Cryton Survivor v1.2
Phoenix NC Data Output Amplifier DOR-4010 Phoenix NC Multi Process Catalyst MPC-2530 Phoenix NC Data Signal Repeater DSR-3420
The Sec Logins are the level areas. They are located in Plaza 1&2, Via Rosso 1&2 and Pepper Park 1&2. Three different types describe the difficult of the mobs inside.
Low Sec Login
The Low Sec Logins are the easiest level areas, there are Infected Countermeasure Daemon V1.1.1.
- Plaza 1 - opposite the Medicare, behind the wall
- Plaza 2 - Sky Enter Center, below Rocco's Sea Food
- Via Rosso 1 - near the zone line to Plaza 4, between Flowers and Pottery and the Neocron Zoo
- Via Rosso 2 - inside the HEW below ProtoPharm HQ entrance
- Pepper Park 1 - in the NeoFrag building upside, above the GoGurdians
- Pepper Park 2 - near The Maze
Mid Sec Login
The Mid Sec Logins are the medium level areas, there you will find Infected Countermeasure Daemon V2.1.1.
- Plaza 1 - near Yo's Pawn Shop
- Plaza 2 - lower area, near Yo's Pawn Shop
- Via Rosso 1 - opposite the "Takeda Exklusive Housing" appartement complex
- Via Rosso 2 - infront of HEW below the ProtoPharm HQ entrance
- Pepper Park 1 - opposite Club Veronique near Tsunami HQ entrance
- Pepper Park 2 - Gravlift up, next to NeoFrag
High Sec Login
The High Sec Logins are the hardest level areas, there you will find Infected Countermeasure Daemon V3.1.1.
- Plaza 1 - top of the ramps at Medicare
- Plaza 2 - in the Neocronicle building
- Via Rosso 1 - zone line to Plaza 4
- Via Rosso 2 - at Cryton's Techtools, near Protopharm HQ
- Pepper Park 1 - in the NeoFrag building
- Pepper Park 2 - stairs to Tiki Tornado Club and Pepper Pub
- ICD V2.2.2
- Infected Countermeasure Daemon V1.1.1
- Infected Countermeasure Daemon V2.1.1
- Infected Countermeasure Daemon V3.1.1
- Corrupt UDP Packet V1.1.1
- Corrupt UDP Packet V1.2.2
- Corrupt UDP Packet V1.3.3
- Corrupt ICMP Ping Packet V4.1.1
- Corrupt ICMP Ping Packet V4.2.2
- Corrupt ICMP Ping Packet V4.3.3
- Ping of Death
- Phoenix CPU