Latest Neocron News and Information
- New test server patch #274 has been released to Vedeena
- New retail server patch #32 has been released to Titan
A Faction is a company of persons acting together, acting for their own interests, within a predefined set of rules and regulations, set up to maintain communication and a voice for it's supporters.
Factions can be very political in Neocron, you can play the game as you see fit, you may shoot anybody you see that is not "Law Enforced" (They have removed there LE chip). This is one of the best features of Neocron, they give you the choice whether to abide by the law, or screw the law and pay the price for breaking the law.
Choosing your faction
You can select the Faction you wish to join when you create a new character.
Pro City Factions
- City Administration - CA
- NExT - NExT
- Biotech Systems - BT
- ProtoPharm - PP
- Tangent Technologies - TT
- Diamond Real Estate - DRE
Anti City Factions
- Twilight Guardian - TG
- Fallen Angels - TG
- Brotherhood of Crahn - Crahn
- Black Dragon - BD
- Tsunami Syndicate - TSU
- City Mercs - CM
Non Playable Factions
This table shows you which factions are allied, neutral of hostile to each other.
|Diamond Real Estate||F||X||F||F||N||N||F||E||E||E||F||E|
|Brotherhood of Crahn||E||E||N||E||E||N||N||F||X||N||E||F|
Changing your faction later on
To switch factions, you will need to talk to a Human Resources Director (Pro-City) or Recruitment Officer (Anti-City) of the faction you wish to join. You will need to make sure three things are ready when you do this:
- You will need 300,000nc. This will be paid to the NPC you speak to.
- Faction Sympathy with your new faction must be at 50 or higher.
- You must be clanless when you attempt the switch, otherwise it will not work.
Once you talk to the NPC and pass these conditions, you will join that faction. Also you will not pay the 300,000nc straight away. The money is taken from your character when you buy or sell and item , or you re-log.